Thursday, January 30, 2014

Karaoke Time - Strawberry Coord



In November we got together again with my community and went to karaoke (so glad I'm not the only one who loves to sing) *(^-^)* 
Here are pictures from the evening. 
Doug, Jessamyn and Pengu
Brittany and KeKe
Brook and Theresa
Sally and her brother Keith
Adorable sisters, Hina and Alys

Group Pictures


Aren't they the cutest?
I love siblings. Maybe because I have so many xD
And pictures of my coord
Blouse/Skirt: Bodyline
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Secret Shop
Everything Else: Offbrand
Painted my nails to match ^^
My socks had strawberries too
I had this coord planned a week or two before I wore it, which I don't do often. lol
How do you usually come up with your coords? Lots of planning or do you wing it?
























No comments:

Post a Comment