Friday, January 3, 2014

Coord 28 - It's a Girl

My Little Sister is having a baby, so I dressed up for her baby shower in of course PINK!!! The socks I wanted to wear didn't come in in time so I tried to work with what I already had. I still liked the way it came out. I really like Sweet Lolita. It's the style I first fell in love with. I'd probably have a very pastel wardrobe by now, but since I was already married when I got into the fashion I ended up with lots of black and white because I knew it would be easier to ease my husband into and I really do love a good black and white combo. I have since started to add more pastels into my wardrobe and will definitely continue to do so ^^;
JSK: Handmade (bought off egl)
Blouse: Chess Story
Headbow / Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Secret Shop
Purse: Loris

Finally starting to put a dent in the coords I have to post. I really can't believe how much Lolita I've worn and it hasn't even been a year yet. 
Can't wait to see where this frilly fashion is going to take me next *(^-^)*

No comments:

Post a Comment