Friday, January 3, 2014

Coord 24 - New Old School


Got my first headdress finally back in September (it was a part of my birthday present from my husband) so I decided to put together a kinda old school coord. It's not completely old school since my skirt has a print but this coord made me start to fall in love with old school. Now I've worn the style a handful of times and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I love how simple it is from afar but when you get close there are so many details.

I ended up spending the day with my Mommy and sisters visting family so I was a little nervous wearing Lolita around them (as I rarely ever see that part of my family), but as usual I had nothing to worry about because everyone really like my outfit and kept telling me how cute I looked #^.^# Though I did get my first really negative comment from my mom's (now ex) boyfriend, my sisters ended up sticking up for me so it made me feel good.

And here's my coord
Blouse / Skirt / Headdress / Socks: Bodyline
Purse: Loris
Shoes: Secret Shop

I need to wear this coord sometime again. I really like the new old school feel to it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment