Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coord 29 - Archery

With my Lolitaversary fast approaching I'm going to try my best to catch up on my posts (yeah, I know I say that a lot XD)


Back in the beginning of November me and my husband finally went out and used the Groupon we had bought for two hours of archery. We got there right before they opened, so we hadn't had breakfast and ended up leaving before our two hours were up because; well we were hungry and our fingers were hurting. lol. I was really hoping to be a natural and be all bad a** like Kagome but sadly I wasn't really great at it; though I did do better than most of the people next to us. It was still a lot of fun though and I hope we can do it again :)


While I really wanted to wear Lolita I decided to do a kinda casual punk coord since we weren't sure what all we would get into, which was a good idea because we ended the day at the park with our dogs.
I actually really like how it came out ^^;
OP: Bodyline
Jacket: F21
Everything else: Offbrand

What's your favorite style to wear when you need a more casual look? Love to hear about it...






No comments:

Post a Comment