Friday, January 3, 2014

Birthday Coord

This year my birthday fell on a Wednesday (it's September 18th) so I decided to take advantage and finally attend karaoke with my husband's aunt and cousin since they had been inviting me for months.

I love karaoke. I do it all the time on my own (in my room, by myself) and with my family or close friends but I had never really done it in front of a room full of strangers. I knew I had to get over my fear and just do it and what better time then on my birthday in the fashion that has really helped me come more out of my shell.

My Coord for the night (had to go comfortable XD)
 JSK / Blouse / Socks: Bodyline
Hair Accessory: Handmade

 
I was really nervous, and literally shaking when I finished, but I had so much fun. I've even been back a couple of times since then. I'm not completely over my fear of singing in front of people but baby steps. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment