Thursday, February 6, 2014

Coord 31 - 32 Thanksgiving



Since I'm married I usually get to celebrate holidays x 2 *(^-^)* This is from Thanksgiving.
Thursday was spent with my husbands family and Friday with mine.
Here's what I wore to see his family. Since I'm not super close with them and I try not to "embarrass" my husband "very much" I went with all black (his favorite color) and kinda casual (I seriously had to fight the urge to wear a bonnet xP) Everyone still liked my outfit though. So that made me happy
Dress: HNMH
Blouse/Socks: Bodyline
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Secret Shop

Then on Friday since I didn't get to go all out the day before I decided to wear my husband's worst nightmare... SWEET LOLITA! Muahahaha
While I say that, he has gotten more comfortable with everything I wear. He just really hates pastels but I love them; so... :P
OP/Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Secret Shop
Purse: Loris

And a picture with me actually smiling (my big sister likes these ones better)
Had a great time both days and ate ALOT! Not much more to say so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment