Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mother's Day

Just a quick post this time ;) For Mother's day this year we had a small little gathering at my big sister's place for an outdoor movie night. I decided to dress in a casual Lolita outfit for the occasion because I really wanted to feel festive but still comfortable, since we weren't doing much.
 
 And here's my coord ^^
Dress: Handmade (bought off Etsy)
Top: Marshall's
Jacket: American Eagle
OTKs: Bodyline
Shoes: Angelic Pretty
And a picture of me and my Mommy. I freakin love this woman so much <3<3<3
It was a fun night and I was really happy that my mommy and big sister loved the gifts I made them; which was photo albums with pictures I had taken years earlier. I didn't fill them all the way but I still have lots more pictures so I'll be saving them for future gifts, huhu. That's it for this one ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment