Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Anime Matsuri 2013

At the time things were so hectic that I didn't realize that Anime Matsuri was going to be such an amazing experience for myself as a Lolita. I got to see some of the girls I've met in my community in a different environment and become better friends with them. Look upon some of the most beautiful coords in front of my very eyes during the fashion show and even had the opportunity to meet one of my biggest Lolita idols ^^
Since it really was alot and would take me a long time to go into all the details I'll just show you the pictures I have.

Friday
Some of the girls from our community: Stephany, Kate and Tati
Friday @ the Opening Ceremony: Before they went up on stage (I'm a stalker like that. lol)
Masumi Kano (BABY Designer), Tomomi Nakamura (AATP Designer), Misako Aoki, Midori Fukasawa
You can see my post on the Baby Fashion Show here. There are too many pictures to add them all. 
 
Saturday
Saturday I was lucky enough to attend the Lolita Tea Party.
In line waiting for the tea party to start; surprisingly I wasn't last in line. But man do I have bad posture >< lol
One of the tables full of beautiful Lolitas <3
Didn't get too many pictures because I'm pretty shy around people I don't know and attended this event by myself, but everyone looked so awesome! 
Noelle and Stephany in White x Gold Coords <3
And Meci and Jasmin in Lavender x White
Double Wedding!!!
We were all (4 at a time) given an opportunity to sit at the table with the designers and models, which I was not expecting.
Once it was my turn and I sat down I had the nervous giggles for at least 30 seconds ><
Luckily Whitney, who went up with me was more calm and collected and took out her phone so she could translate what she wanted to say.
They also gave each of us a Baby journal. Mine was given to me by Misako *^* It was a very amazing experience <3
Me with Masumi Kano & Misako Aoki 
Lauren and her boyfriend. She made his outfit. They're so cute #^.^#

Here's the link to our group photo <3
After the tea party Misako and Midori were signing autographs so I had the journal I got signed *(^-^)*
Look at how beautiful they are! And Midori was an awesome prince <3
I didn't go on Sunday, but next year I will make sure to go to both Tea Parties and Friday also.
Plus next year is supposed to be even better than this year which I had no idea would be possible.
 
Don't want to keep dragging this post out so I'll leave you with the coords I wore on Friday and Saturday
 
Friday - Bittersweet Panda Coord
JSK: Etsy (Handmade)
Top/Jacket: F21
Socks: SockDreams
Headbow: Innocent World
Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Accessory close up: A lot of my pieces are handmade, rest: F21, HotTopic, and random
Saturday Coord - Kept it simple for the Tea Party
OP/Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Secret Shop
Purse: Loris

And my simple accessories
If there is anything you would like to know where I got it from or have any questions about my experience at AM, feel free to send me a message <3

No comments:

Post a Comment