Tuesday, July 23, 2013

May the 4th B with You

On May the 4th one of the girls from our community had a birthday party at a local karaoke/restaurant. I wasn't sure what I was going to wear when I woke up in the morning, but one thing that had stuck in my head was she had said a possible theme for it would be Star Wars due to it being
May the 4th (be with you).
 
So when I started to get ready for the day this is what I came up with. It's my take on Princess Leia if she was alive today.
Still all white but with black "punk" elements to it; like the spiked choker, boots and I even had my black star bag (but forgot to take a pic of it). I think she would be a kind of sweet bad ass. lol My skirt really isn't "Lolita" but I think the light petti underneath still gives it the nice shape Lolita is known for (and I don't yet have an official white Lolita skirt yet)
Blouse: Bodyline
Skirt: F21
Hoodie: American Eagle
All Accessories: Offbrand
(except my ring which is handmade)
Face Close-up: I braided my pigtails before I made them into buns
Of course when I arrived at the restaurant I ended up being the only one in Lolita and the only one in theme >< Total Fail! lol It's ok though because I am really happy with how my coord came out and looking at this makes me even miss my long hair a little. It was a really nice night and I even got sing a few songs. YAY!!! Plus the hubby was able to bond with a couple of the girls <3 Awesome night ^^ Love you Markie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment