Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Posing / Karaoke Meet

Originally this meet was supposed to be a shenanigans posing meet; unfortunately mother nature didn't get the memo and decided to rain on our parade ;_; It's ok though because if Lolitas are anything it's resourceful so we met at the pagoda of our local garden center where we were able to escape the rain and still have our picnic. I didn't get any pictures of the randomness that ensued after eating but eventually we headed to the museum since the rain was starting to come down again.

Since we came about 30 minutes before closing we were able to get in free and had the quickest tour. lol. It was a sight to see as all the frillies ran excitedly to all the pieces on exhibit #^.^#

"Look at how long the tails is"
Looking at the table of elements. Sorry for the blurry pic. My camera was being weird.
Not really "Lolita" but look at the pretty rainbow *^*
Lolita's making energy :)
Since it seemed like our meet was cut short a few of us decided to go do some karaoke <3
Markie and Kate singing The Sound of Music
(From left to right: Noelle, Markie, Kate and Pengu)
And here's my coord from the day, it took forever to tease my hair enough to get my buns that full and I think even longer to brush out all the knots. lol
JSK & blouse: Bought 2nd hand from a girl in my comm
Socks: Bodyine
Shoes: Secret Shop
Purse: Ebay (Loris)

I really had a great time. I freakin love karaoke so it was a pleasant surprise to end the day like that. More frill filled adventures to come...
<3 Angel Brite

No comments:

Post a Comment