Monday, June 24, 2013

Japan Festival

On April 13, the Houston Lolita Community was invited to put on a Kawaii Fashion Show at the annual Japan Festival. They did such an amazing job show casing so many of the different styles. I didn't get any pictures of the show since I tried my first attempt at taking video (which I still need to edit). But I did get some pictures after the final walk and when everyone was done. So Enjoy!



Representing HLC
Even Lolitas can be straight Gangsta. lol

The always lovely Lauren. She's a straight G!
Jona representing Military style (and Rocking it!)
A couple of Sweeties <3
Isabel and Markie in Gothic Lolita
Noelle and Me in Punk Lolita
Noelle and Stephany (in Ouji) Jojo Posing
Jasmin in Classic (she made her own head dress. It's so epic!)
Amanda in Sweet
I'm glad I made it out and was able to support the girls in our community. Here are better pictures of my coord. It was my first attempt at Punk Lolita although I still feel it had a small sweet feel to it :)
Top: Marshall's, Skirt: Anna House, Jacket: F21, Socks: Sock Dreams, Purse: Loris 
And a back shot. I made and sewed on the HLC patch to my jacket and this time I remembered to add on the pandas bow, so cute ^^
I didn't realize my hair line wasn't straight until I saw these pics ><

After all of this some Loligagging ensued so I went ahead and made a separate post on it so check it out for those pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment