Friday, June 21, 2013

Introduction

Hello! My name is Angel or Angel Brite! I am fairly new to the blogging world (I started my main blog in September of 2012) and even so this is the 3rd blog I created. I'm really bad at updating them I know that but I also feel that my life and likes are so broad that creating different blogs might benefit me better so I can keep similar related things in one place both for myself and anyone who wishes to read this stuff.

So here it is! My blog dedicated to Lolita. Here I will write reviews, experiences and opinions on the fashion. Since I started wearing the fashion in Feb. of this year it has become so much more than just clothes for me which is why I decided that it deserves it's own attention.

Here are the links to my first experiences with Lolita (Lolita Love and my First Meet) I'm too lazy to copy and paste it all here so hopefully these links to my first blog will be ok. I look forward to keeping up with this blog and sharing with everyone all the magic that comes from this frilly fashion!

Stay Tuned!

<3
Angel Brite

No comments:

Post a Comment