Thursday, March 27, 2014

Winter ILD



For my first Winter International Lolita Day a meet was hosted at Dicken's on the Strand in Galveston. It was my first time attending this event so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

Since Lolita is a "Victorian style" fashion we were able to get in half price (who doesn't love a perk like that for wearing Lolita xP) It was great time and though I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked (because I tend to forget to charge my camera. lol). Here are the pictures I did get :)

First set is during the Queen's Parade
These look like soooo much fun



This guy's pimp!




The Queen

Pretty Horse


And some carolers

They have some awesome costumes <3
It was a really cold day. We walked around a lot and stopped in a cafĂ© for a bit to warm up and chat. Overall it was a really great time. I wouldn't mind going again next year. Here are a couple of pictures one of our members took too, since my camera was dying. You can check out her page (Demonic Angel Cosplay & Photography) for more pictures of that day and some awesome cosplays ^^
Group Picture. Surprisingly no pastels in sight xD (Wish I had taken off my scarf for this picture though ><)

Coord Shot
JSK/Bonnet: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Everthing else it off-brand


On our way home we decided to meet up with some of the other Lolitas that had stayed in town
(we had 2 meets going on that day so more people could come out)

I did my first purikira. It was so much fun! I really want to do it again




Then we went and ate somewhere. Here's a group picture of us <3

Me, Markie, Pengu, Theresa, Kate and Becky

And a beautiful one to leave you with

No comments:

Post a Comment