Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coord 37 - Punk

On the first day of the new year, we had a meet up called more than a couple of couples. It was supposed to be a meet for the couples of the community. lol. I was glad to get out of the house since we had a really low-key New Years eve ^^

Of course we went and did karaoke. I'm sure you know how much I love it, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one in my comm who does <3

Again my camera wasn't charged so I only got pictures before we parted for the night.

(left to right) Hina, Alys, Carol, Jessamyn, Becky, Pengu, Me and Samantha


And my coord. Went with punk since I finally got some red/black OTKs and a new lunch box purse. I love me some South Park. Hahaha
JSK/Boots/Accessories: Offbrand
OTKs/Blouse: Bodyline
Jacket: F21 - LunchBox: Bedrock City Comics


No comments:

Post a Comment